Pages

8.08.2012

Cream Cheese Chicken  #WIUW


Warning! My family loves, loves, loves this! And I'm hoping your family will too! And of course because it's me posting this week and not my sister Naoni you'll notice that once again we're going to be using your crock pot (Hey it is really hot this summer in WI, and I love not heating up the whole kitchen!) And You'll also notice we are using only about 5 ingredients! (2 more than I usually use!) Just kidding! But you get the idea I really go for those quick n easy recipes!!

So Lets get started! Turn your crock pot on high!
 Ingredients:

1/2 c butter
1 envelope Italian Salad dressing mix
1  10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
1  8 oz pkg. cream cheese.
2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 in strips (Sorry not pictured)

Place butter in bottom of crock pot and melt.


Once your butter is melted stir in your Italian dressing mix.  then place your chicken in the butter mixture and stir well. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours, until chicken is cooked. 

Once chicken is fully cooked remove the chicken (Place on a plate). Add soup and cream cheese to the liquid in the crock pot. Stir to melt and mix well, until smooth and creamy. Now place cut up cooked chicken back into crock pot, stir and mix well, (Sorry for the terrible picture!)


 you may now serve over , egg noodles, rice or mashes potatoes (my family prefers noodles!)

I have heard that there is a lot of different ways to make Cream Cheese Chicken please share if you do something different!

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops I totally deleted your comment on accident I thought I was replying! I hope you enjoyed your meal and your kids too!!

      Delete